Membership is designed to give sailors an opportunity to sail at a discount. Membership is an affordable alternative to owning a boat. The cost of membership is just a fraction of the cost of boat ownership. It's the simple, affordable way to sail! Membership is valid for one year, from date of purchase.
You don't have to be a member to take any classes or charters from Pacific Yachting & Sailing.
Membership Cost - $300.00 per year (365 days from the day you join).
Upon Completion of our 8 day course, we will give you our member rate for your first full day charter.
Member Bareboat Discounts:
From March 1st - October 31st:
- Weekends - 15% off the weekend rate
- Weekdays - 50% off the weekday rate
From November 1st - February 29th:
- Weekends - - - - - 20% off the weekend rate
- Weekdays - - - - - 50% off the weekday rate
If you are over 65 years old ,membership is 1/2 price (210.00)
If you are under 25 years old, membership is 1/2 price (210.00)
Membership benefits include:
- Discounts off on all classes and reviews and any repeat courses-please go to instruction programs for exact dicounts on individual courses.
- All family members recieve the member benefits (classes & bareboat charters)
- Discounts on foreign charter vacations and with other charter companies throughout the United States.
- Substantial savings on bareboat charters ( you get 24 hour daily boat use instead of the 12 hours granted non-members) - Members are allowed to stay the night of their charter, not the night before. Please see chart above for percentage off of the regular prices.
- The e-mail newsletter.
- Access to the crew list.
- A Pacific Yachting and Sailing baseball hat or T-shirt.
In addition to individual memberships, Pacific Yachting offers corporate membership programs. Our corporate membership for 3-5 people is $650. If you have a group of 7-10, the cost is $950
or call us at 1-800-374-2626 or 831-423-7245