PACIFIC YACHTING & SAILING
(800) 374-2626 (toll free)
We are open for Classes, Charters, Skippered Charters, and Team Building Events - 9:00 am to Sunset, 7 days a week.
Office Hours- Mornings are the best time to find us in the office. We may be on a boat or the docks in the afternoons. If you want to meet with an office staff, please let us know, preferrably with an appointment and we'll make it happen. Thank-you.
Mon-Fri: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Sat-Sun: 9:00am to 1:00pm
View Larger Map
From San Francisco & San Jose
- Take Highway 17 from 880 and bear left onto the Ocean Street exit once in Santa Cruz.
- Go straight down Ocean St. until it terminates at the San Lorenzo River. Turn left on East Cliff Drive, then right on Seabright.
- A block before the Pacific Ocean turn left on Atlantic Ave. Turn left at the Aldo's Restaurant sign onto Mariner Park Way.
- Proceed down through the parking lot to the harbor bridge.The Pacific Yachting office is at the bridge.
- From Highway 1, exit on Morrissey Blvd. Cross over the freeway and go down Morrissey until you come to the traffic light on Soquel Ave.
- Go straight 1 block and then turn right at Gault Street.Go to the dead end and turn left on Seabright.
- A block before the Pacific Ocean turn left on Atlantic Ave.
- Turn left at the Aldo's Restaurant sign onto Mariner Park Way. Proceed down through the parking lot to the harbor bridge.
- The Pacific Yachting office is at the bridge.